Have you ever been excited by the possibility of social media’s power? Do you know what your customers think about you? What they’re saying about you? Or even what they want to buy from you? Do you think your website has all the required features? You need a new two-sided way to interact with your fans and followers.
What is Social Media Marketing?
The term Social Media refers to the use of web-based and mobile technologies to turn communication into an interactive dialogue. But in simple words, Social Media Marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. 
Why Social Media Marketing is Important
Nowadays, people use social media website such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and weblogs to communicate with each other. Sometimes they prefer to send a message via Facebook account instead of using email or cellphone SMS. If marketers are not able to use these interactive ways of communication, they would lose a big opportunity to be synchronous with Y generation.
At the SES Conference in Toronto 2012, mobile and social media marketing was purported to be the two most essential components for all companies.
Check the chart below. You can see that the number of searches for this phrase is growing:
- Your Position: Do you have any social media account at all? Does your email contain your brand’s information? Did you add your social media channels on all your employee’s signatures? Test your email’s effectiveness on Email Grader to find out how successful you are.
- Your Competitors: Did you opt-in to your competitor’s newsletter? Do you know what people are talking about you, your competitors and even your entire industry?
- It’s all FREE if you have the time! All the statistics are available online and it’s all measurable if you want to analyze it yourself.
How Can You Do Social Media Marketing?
- Create/develop an account in all the social media channels where your clients are located;
- Answer questions by offering valuable, interesting and meaningful content to build and increase your community;
- Create advertising to target the right audience which will increase awareness;
- Integrate your lead generation forms with your social media account/page.
YES! Learn how to inform your potential customers about your expertise. Then develop a long-term, trusted relationship and they will be your clients for life.
Build your communities on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Quora, Youtube, Orkut and other forums.
How ColdAd™ Can Help You
CONSULTING, ANALYZING AND AUDITING
Let us assess your current Social Media marketing campaign. Let us look at its strong and weak points and then compare and analyze your competitors’ data too. The outcome will help you to gain a better understanding about your current Social Media presence. And perhaps change the course of your decision making process.
Create / Modify
We are able to set up an account for all the social media channels that relate to your target audience. We can design a proper branding page, integrate your inbound marketing lead generator to them and finally integrate all social media communities to your website.
Most marketing tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, LoopFuse, Eloqua, Radian6, SproutSocial and Cuutio provide promoting serviced to distribute your contents through all channels and keep track of them. We can configure, maintain and assemble all of your accounts to your marketing tool.
Social Media Advertising
Let our experienced social media marketers plan, configure and promote your brand through LinkdIn Ads, Facebook Ads and YouTube Video Ads. Save money by trusting professionals instead of the old “try and fail” approach. Let’s keep your brand reputation HIGH.
We can help you to set up your Google Maps (Google Page Local/Place), YellowPages and Yelp information so you can be found on local directories and websites.