Did you know that over 80% of direct mail has NOT been opened at all? Did you know that you are NOT eligible to send an email to everyone in Canada? Did you know that your receivers MUST have first opted-in to your list?
What is Email Marketing?
The term Email marketing refers to a different form of direct marketing. Instead of paper mail, it uses electronic mail as a means of communicating.
Why Email Marketing is Important
People do not have time. They don’t open many their emails let alone your direct mail advertising campaign. Instead, send your emails, newsletters, offers and events through email marketing for ONLY your opted-in clients. Keep them aware of your brand, your company and your activities. This approach will create trust in your brand.
Researchers estimate that American firms alone spent US $1.51 billion on email marketing in 2011 and this number will grow to $2.46 billion by 2016.
- Your Position: Does your email contain your brand’s information? Did you add your social media channels on all your employee’s signatures? Test your email’s effectiveness on Email Grader to find out how successful you are.
- Your Competitors: Did you opt-in to your competitor’s newsletter? Do you have something unique and interesting to offer your visitors? Are you sure your eyes are not closed to the opportunities your competitors are taking?
- It is all FREE if you have the time! All the statistics are available online and it is all measurable if you want to analyze it yourself.
How Can You Do Email Marketing?
- Create a free email marketing account on Mailchimp, ConstantContact, VerticalResponse, Campaigner or StreamSend; (need more?)
- Import your opted-in clients’ emails to your account;
- Choose a design, add content and images and distribute your email;
- Check the online report and see who opened, who did not open, who deleted, or even spammed your email.
YES! Learn how to create valuable content, meaningful offers and interest the reader. Then distribute your content to them through email marketing.
How ColdAd™ Can Help You
CONSULTING, ANALYZING AND AUDITING
Let us assess your current email marketing campaign. Let us look at its strong and weak points and then compare and analyze your competitors’ data too. The outcome will help you to gain a better understanding about your current online marketing campaign. And perhaps change the course of your decision making process.
Create / Design
Our experienced email marketers can create, design, modify and brand your email marketing campaign and also import your current opted-in clients to the email marketing server. We will design a new HTML-based email to make sure your brand is integrated into your email marketing campaign.
Publish and Analyze
Most marketing (and email marketing) tools such as HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Omniture, Mailchimp, ConstantContact, VerticalResponse, Campaigner and StreamSend provide email marketing and a user friendly distribution. They also create meaningful outcomes to develop a better understanding of previous experiences. We can configure, maintain and develop all the processes of your campaign through your email marketing tool.
By adding small code on your emails, you will be able to track and measure your success automatically. If your data has been already gathered, let us interpret it for you.