With intelligent, hard working and organized team members, we are able to offer high quality service to our clients. If you think we can grow together, join us now!
Freelance System Administrator
ColdAd is currently looking for an experienced freelance Linux/Unix System Administrator. Our team relies heavily on virtualization to support our operations, and successful candidate will be comfortable building and supporting the virtualized infrastructure. Candidates should be comfortable with most or all of the following: storage systems, backups in a virtualized environment, Python / Bash scripting, Linux system maintenance, troubleshooting and hardening. Knowledge of IP networking is required to effectively manage our systems. Email server management experience is an asset.
- Complete audit of all servers, applications and associated configurations.
- Design, analyze and perform the requested architecture.
- Design, documentation and support of server automation.
- Ensuring security patches are always current, keeping on top of industry security trends.
- Installation and upgrades of current OS systems and associated applications.
- Build plan to migrate all servers into virtualized Xen Server environment.
- Supporting internal teams on server and application requirements.
- Design and execute plan to migrate all servers to currently supported Linux release.
- Validation of security patches and firewalls.
- Complete rebuild/upgrade of DNS related systems.
- Installation/Configuration of SAN systems.
- Monitoring of all production systems.
- Configure, manage and maintain load balancing, clusters, and all server nodes.
- A University or College degree in computer or other related discipline.
- At least two years of full time production experience in a Linux Sys. Admin capacity.
- Expert level familiarity with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and Nginx.
- Expert level familiarity with Postfix, Dovecot, SpamAssassin and other email related modules.
- Excellent familiarity with shell scripting and/or interpreted language:
- BASH / Perl / Python / Ruby
- An excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Familiarity with the inner workings of email services highly desirable.
- Experience working with scaled systems supporting thousands of transactions per second.
- Experience working with GIT, Subversion, and CVS.
- Working knowledge of high-availability and load balancing clusters.
Sales & Marketing Representative
We are currently seeking a sales representative that would feel comfortable selling to senior level executives and business owners. As an outside sales representative, you will be targeting CFOs, CEOs,directors and Managers and other high level executives in the B2B market, using a highly consultative sales approach.
- Frequent prospecting calls to existing accounts
- Prospecting and generating new sales leads and growth through referrals, cold-calling and market research within your given client base
- Arrange and execute client visits to promote the ColdAd Professional solutions to both potential and existing customers
- Follow up on leads from other ColdAd sales colleagues
- Be the face and voice of ColdAd, whilst providing outstanding customer service
- Stay informed about the marketing and advertising markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities, and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
The successful candidate will be a team player, used to showing initiative and must have:
- A University or College degree in marketing or other related discipline;
- An excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms;
- 1-2 years experience in a phone sales role as part of a SaaS, 2.0, or ASP company
- A fearless ability to proactively engage new clients that may not have heard of us
- A consultative sales approach and knowledge of how to maintain control of a conversation
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit – we don’t sell price.
- Proven consultative sales skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain solid client relationships
- Entrepreneurial and outgoing character
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Relocation will not be provided
- CRM experience
- WordPress experience
- Tech savvy and able to learn new technology at lightning speed
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Intern)
Are you believe the world of marketing has been changed? Are you a social media guru? Join us now, we have many tasks and looking for your help. We are looking for an innovative, open-minded, and results-driven individual to help take our brand (and our client’s) to the next level as an internship Marketing Coordinator.
In the world of online marketing, no one is an expert! You will be trained during your job and you will have to train others.
- Manage different social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Maintain the blogging calendar and manage the timesheets, blog posts and social media promotion through different parties (Copywriters, Clients, Internal team members)
- Arrange, coordinate and manage the process of content planning to publish the final version of blog posts on different websites. (Mostly we use WordPress!)
- Monitor social media channels for potential prospects (for our clients and also our agency)
- Write weekly blog posts based on your own experience in our company website.
- Interview, follow up and help our clients’ staffs to publish new blog posts, promote on different social media channels and optimize contents for search engines (SEO).
- Write detailed weekly reports.
- Train at least another marketing internship.
- Demonstrated ability to implement social strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives;
- Active in social media communities such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blogs, etc;
- Exceptional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using “social networking speak” and online jargon;
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly;
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset with experience using data for planning, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Collaborative team player, able to integrate with a diverse team;
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative;
- Ability to track and monitor postings in the online landscape that are relevant to the brand;
- Knowledge of social media technologies, platforms, listening programs and tracking/analytics (e.g. Radian6, Hootsuite, Klout etc.) is an asset;
- University degree or College diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Public relation, Journalism, Digital Media or a related discipline.
Although you are able to do this job from anywhere, we prefer you to live in GTA and meet clients as it might be required.
At ColdAd™ we all started as interns and have found that it’s been an important factor in our growth as a company. We need to teach you something and you should help us to achieve something else. We need to grow together.