With intelligent, hard working and organized team members, we are able to offer high quality service to our clients. If you think we can grow together, join us now!
Communication Coordinator | Copywriter
Interested in writing for press release, Ad copy, blogging and all related business contents? We need you ASAP.
- Interview our clients’ staff to capture new ideas for blog articles;
- Create and write at least 8 new articles per week based on targeted keywords (from us) and industry trends (from interviews);
- Every blog article must be over 1500 words;
- Ad-Copies, Landing pages and Press release;
- AdWords Ads, text ads, rich text ads and banner ads;
- Follow up accounts and final approval from clients’ staffs and their corporations for any contents;
- Maintaining style guide;
- Assisting with website updates; and
- Other duties as necessary to assist in the editorial function of the posting articles.
The successful candidate will be a team player, used to showing initiative and must have:
- A University or College degree in journalism, public relation, advertising or other related discipline;
- An excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms;
- Accuracy and detail oriented editing skills;
- Experience in writing, editing and proof-reading;
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills and good organizational skills;
- The ability to work independently with minimal direction and possess a positive upbeat attitude;
- The ability to work well with time constraints and prioritizing;
- Strong knowledge of APA style; and
- Familiarity with web-based content management systems, video and photo editing software will be considered an asset.
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Internship)
Are you looking for a fun, fast-paced opportunity to join one of Canada’s leading online marketing firms? If you are a goal-oriented team player who has the passion and energy to achieve a high level of success, then we are looking for you.
We are looking for an innovative, open-minded, and results-driven individual to help take our brand to the next level as an Online Marketing Coordinator.
In the world of online marketing, no one is an expert! You will be trained during your internship and you will have to train others.
- Manage different social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Maintain the blogging calendar and manage the timesheets, blog posts and social media promotion through different parties (Copywriters, Clients, Internal team members)
- Arrange, coordinate and manage the process of content planning to publish the final version of blog posts on different websites.
- Monitor social media channels for potential prospects (for our clients and also our company)
- Write weekly blog posts based on your own experience in our company.
- Interview, follow up and help our clients’ staffs to publish new blog posts, promote on different social media channels and optimize contents for search engines (SEO).
- Write detailed weekly reports.
- Train at least another marketing internship.
- Demonstrated ability to implement social strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives;
- Active in social media communities such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blogs, etc;
- Exceptional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for using “social networking speak” and online jargon;
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly;
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset with experience using data for planning, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Collaborative team player, able to integrate with a diverse team;
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative;
- Ability to track and monitor postings in the online landscape that are relevant to the brand;
- Knowledge of social media technologies, platforms, listening programs and tracking/analytics (e.g. Radian6, Hootsuite, Klout etc.) is an asset;
- University degree or College diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Public relation, Journalism, Digital Media or a related discipline.
At ColdAd™ we all started as interns and have found that it’s been an important factor in our growth as a company. We need to teach you something and you should help us to achieve something else. We need to grow together.